Buy Celliance Hydna Telomere Botulinum Online
Celliance Hydna Telomere Botulinum actually feeds the skin, fills and smooths wrinkles, and gives the skin back its elasticity. Botulinum toxin is also included, along with a gold peptide (the main preparation of cosmetologists for botox injections).
Benefits Of This Product Are:
- Deep Moisturization is another feature.
- Also, reducing wrinkles.
- Also, tone of healthy skin.
- Vitamin complex for skin as well.
So, How To Use Celliance Hydna Telomere Botulinum?
Apply 1-2 times a day after cleansing.
- First, remove the plastic cover with care.
- Then, turn the bottle upside down or at an angle and fill the syringe.
- Next, gently massage the treated areas with the contents of the syringe.
- And since it comes in a special box, you don’t have to worry about losing the plastic cover. So, the rubber gasket keeps the ampoules’ contents from spilling out.
However, Ingredients Of This Product Are:
- It helps your skin stay healthy and young because it has sodium DNA, which is the chemical that is most like human DNA.
- Also, it has different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, which is one of the best natural moisturising factors. It also does a great job of absorbing and holding water, which keeps your skin moist for a long time.
- Moreover, Human adipocyte culture fluid extract. And EGF keeps your skin healthy and clear. It also keeps the skin from getting darker and from getting older.
- Lastly, Multi Growth Factor (MGF) makes it easier for the skin to heal itself. It can also help close up pores.
Actual product packaging and materials may have more or different information about ingredients, nutrition, or how to use the product than what is shown on our website. Before you use or eat a product, you should read the labels, warnings, and instructions. If you are sensitive to or allergic to certain foods, you should always check the labels to make sure the product is safe for you. The information on this website is only for general reference and is not meant to replace advice from a doctor, pharmacist, or other licenced health care professional. You shouldn’t use the information on this website to treat yourself or figure out what’s wrong with you.