Celosome offers several stable hyaluronic acid (HA)-based fillers. Celosome fillers are manufactured utilizing a specialized HENM cross-linking technique, which enables the regulation of viscoelasticity parameters for a range of applications, including skin rejuvenation, deep wrinkle filling, and facial volumization. Multi-staged membrane purification of HA in Celosome fillers allows for the total removal of the cross-linking agent BDDE and heavy metals, while deionization and the use of ultra-pure water systems limit the final product’s endotoxin and impurity levels.
Strengths of Celosome:
- the series contains 5 products varying in the viscoelasticity properties of the HA gel depending on the scope of use
- smooth gel injection reduces the risk of post-procedure edema and bruises
- uniform gel distribution during the injection guarantees excellent aesthetic result
- high quality and high purity product: no residual BDDE as shown by liquid chromatography test
- HA of non-animal origin
- fast recovery after the procedure
- Celosome Mid is used for filling of mid-to-deep facial wrinkles and liquid facelift. The filler is injected into the middle and deep dermis.
Scope of Celosome Mid:
- nasolabial fold
- forehead and frown lines
- perioral lines (marionette lines)
- The aesthetic effect lasts from 9 to 18 months.
Product composition: HA, 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine, 0.3%
- 1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
- Manufacturer:South korea