Dysport 300IU is a prominent brand known in the cosmetic beauty market for its outstanding effectiveness and general safety in treating patients with muscular spasm-related diseases and age-related skin flaws. Purchase botulinum toxin type A for your clinic!
You may only purchase items from this website if you have a valid medical licence that demonstrates your qualification and ability to use aesthetic injectables safely in a clinic.
Basic Information About Dysport 300IU
Dysport 300IU (botulinum toxin type A based) is an effective injectable manufactured by Ipsen with a maximum total dose of 300 units. Aside from botulinum toxins, the product also contains human albumin and lactose, so it is critical to discuss the patient’s allergies and individual sensitivity to ensure that the product will not harm one’s health.
Dysport is typically packaged in a vial with powder dosages ranging from 300 to 500 units. It is mixed with a particular solution prior to the treatment session to prepare it for the administration session. Adverse reactions should be low if the proper injection guiding technique is employed, and the outcomes should last up to six months if a medical expert is actually a professional. Individual parameters such as age, skin condition, environmental quirks, and so on may affect durability.
Indications for the Injectable
Dysport injection sessions can be quite useful in both the medical and cosmetic fields, therefore we’d like to go over them in more detail here. Typically, the suggested dose for treatment begins at 10 units (0.1 ml) and is adjusted based on a person’s particular needs; only the doctor can prescribe and change the recommended amount of the solution.
- Upper limb spasticity (cervical dystonia) and lower limb spasticity;
- Torticollis spasmodic (this disorder is distinguished by the odd position of the head and shoulders);
- Upper and lower limb spasticity caused by cerebral palsy (aids in paediatric patients’ walking);
- hemifacial spasm or blepharospasm (blepharospasm – uncontrollable blinking; hemifacial spasm – face ticks).
A particular Dysport treatment session is ideal for the following cosmetic areas:
- Frown lines on the brow;
- Treatment of glabellar lines (small creases between the brows);
- Crow’s feet correction (tiny lines in the corners of the eyes);
- Lines around the mouth and at the corners of the lips (this is not a typical Dysport use, although it is nevertheless used for this reason in some clinics).
The total dose administered under the skin should be calculated prior to injection, and sequential treatment sessions should be performed at three-four month intervals to avoid muscle relaxants wearing off completely from the organism. If you want to have Dysport treatment again, consult with your doctor first.
Contraindications to the Procedure
Even though Dysport is thought to be a safe product with few clinical symptoms after injection, there are certain limits to consider before starting Dysport medication therapy:
- Allergies to any of the injectable composition’s components;
- Lactose sensitivity;
- Wounds, rashes, or skin injury in the target area;
- Lambert-Eaton syndrome, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, acute myasthenia gravis, and other chronic disorders are examples of these.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Under the age of 18.
If you have bad reactions to the previous treatment, speak with a medical practitioner about changing the process plan and possibly switching to a different brand for skin rejuvenation.
Dysport 300IU Side Effects
As previously said, the initial treatment of Dysport is safe and does not produce serious adverse reactions after the administration session; however, skin sensitivity is still a possibility, therefore we must warn you of the most typical side effects you might expect after using this product:
- Local muscle weakness (typically temporary and resolves within a week);
- Pain at the injection site and overall sensitivity;
- Reactions at the injection site (redness, swelling, itching, and so on);
- Headache, nausea, and so on.
All unpleasant side effects from the Dysport vial should subside within a week; if not, contact a medical expert to discuss possible causes and treatment alternatives. If you observe any serious adverse reactions, notify your doctor (severe allergies, excruciating pain, muscle laziness, etc.).
Buy Dysport 300IU Online
Board-certified professionals authorised to use professional injectables in their practise can easily get Dysport for an intramuscular injection on USBotoxFillers.com. Our website offers a wide range of cosmetic medical products, beginning with dermal fillers and botulinum toxins and finishing with orthopaedic products. So, determine what you require and place your order immediately!
As a dependable provider, USBotoxFillers provides the best ordering conditions and high-quality benefits to every customer:
- Outstanding collection of aesthetic medicine products for use in your clinic;
- Affordability combined with the ability to buy in bulk;
- Each parcel is carefully packaged to ensure that each order arrives safely.
- Quick delivery to the specified address;
- Professional customer service team available to help before, after, and throughout the purchase process.
We’d like to remind you that only professionals with a valid medical licence can purchase items from US Botox Fillers.
If you have any issues or are having difficulty placing an order, please contact one of our managers via the most convenient channel for you: phone, WhatsApp, or email. We are excited about our future collaboration!
There are no reviews yet.