Dysport 500IU is a well-known brand that is known for how well it works and how safe it is. It is used to treat people with muscle spasms and skin problems caused by getting older. You can use botulinum toxin type A in your clinic if you buy it.
You can only buy things from this site if you have a valid medical licence that shows you are qualified and know how to use cosmetic injectables safely in a clinic.
Basic Information About Dysport 500IU
Dysport is an effective injectable made by Ipsen. It is made from botulinum toxin type A and has a maximum total dose of 500 units. The product has human albumin and lactose in addition to the botulinum toxins, so it is important to talk about the patient’s allergies and sensitivities to make sure the product won’t hurt their health.
Dysport usually comes in a vial as a powder in doses of 300 to 500 units. It is mixed with a special solution before the treatment session to get it ready to be given. If the right way to guide an injection is used and a medical expert really is a professional, there should be few side effects and the results should last up to six months. The length of time it lasts may depend on things like a person’s age, skin condition, the way they live, etc.
Indications for the Injectable
Dysport injections can be useful in both the medical and cosmetic fields, so we’d like to talk more about this topic here. Usually, the recommended dose for the treatment starts at 10 units (0.1 ml) and goes up from there based on each person’s needs. Only a doctor can prescribe and change the recommended amount of the solution.
- Upper limb spasticity, also called cervical dystonia, and lower limb spasticity;
- Spasmodic torticollis (a condition in which the head and shoulders are in an odd position);
- Upper and lower limb stiffness caused by cerebral palsy (helps kids with cerebral palsy walk better);
- Blepharospasm or hemifacial spasm is a muscle contraction in one side of the face (blepharospasm – uncontrollable blinking; hemifacial spasm – face ticks).
A given Dysport treatment session is perfect for the following areas of the face:
- lines on the forehead from frowning;
- Treatment for glabellar lines, which are small lines between the eyebrows;
- Crow’s feet (tiny lines at the corners of the eyes) need to be fixed;
- Lines around the mouth and in the corners of the lips (this isn’t how Dysport is usually used, but some clinics still use it this way).
Before the injection, the total dose given under the skin should be figured out, and treatment sessions should be spaced out every three to four months so that the muscle relaxants don’t wear off completely. Talk to a doctor first if you want to have Dysport again.
Contraindications to the Procedure
Even though Dysport is thought to be a safe product with few side effects after the injection, there are still some things to keep in mind before getting the drug therapy:
- Allergies to any of the ingredients in the injection;
- Lactose intolerance;
- Wounds, rashes, or damaged skin in the target area;
- Lambert-Eaton syndrome, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, acute myasthenia gravis, and other long-term diseases;
- Pregnancy, time spent nursing;
- Age under 18.
If you had bad reactions to the last treatment, talk to a doctor about how to change the plan for the next one and maybe choose a different brand for skin rejuvenation.
Possible Side Effects of Dysport 500IU
As we’ve already said, the first Dysport treatment is safe and doesn’t cause severe side effects. However, skin sensitivity is still a thing, so we have to tell you about the most common side effects you should expect after using this product:
- Local muscle weakness (usually short-term and gone in a week);
- Pain at the injection site and more sensitivity in general;
- Redness, swelling, itching, etc. at the injection site;
- Headaches, feeling sick, etc.
All of the bad effects from the Dysport vial should go away in a week. If they don’t, it’s best to talk to a doctor about what could be causing them and how to treat them. If you have any serious side effects, you should tell the doctor (severe allergies, excruciating pain, muscle laziness, etc.).
Buy Dysport Vials 500 Units Online
Dysport for an intramuscular injection can be easily purchased on USBotoxFillers.com by board-certified specialists qualified to use professional injectables in their practise. On our website, you can find a wide range of products for aesthetic medicine, from dermal fillers and botulinum toxins to products for orthopaedics. So, decide what you need and place an order today!
As a reliable supplier, USBotoxFillers offers the most advantageous ordering conditions and top-quality benefits to every customer:
- A wide range of products for aesthetic medicine that you can use in your clinic;
- Prices that are reasonable and the option to buy in bulk;
- Each package will be carefully wrapped to make sure it arrives safely;
- Quick delivery to the address given;
- Help is available from a professional customer service team before, after, and during the ordering process.
There are no reviews yet.