The Hyaldew Fine filler is a versatile range that enables us to treat various parts of the face, from the nasogenic furrow to the lip profile, in a very extensive manner. HyalDew Fine is utilized to define and augment deep creases, fine lines, and lips, as well as for injections. Having the MCL (Multi-Staged Cross-Linking) technology to build a more stable molecular structure and cross-linking rate in 3 phases, biomacromolecules promote biological safety, biocompatibility, anti-inflammatory properties, and tissue adhesion.
Strengths of HyalDew Fine:
- The series contains four products whose HA crosslinking rate varies depending on the field of application.
- A long-lasting effect
- Innovative 3-step crosslinking technology achieves a unique HA microbead gel structure.
- Excellent gel viscosity
Scope of HyalDew Fine:
- HyalDew Fine has a viscosity and a smaller particle size than HyalDew All and is effective for fine wrinkles.
- Shallow wrinkle correction
- Skin hydration
- Collagen production
- Skin whitening
- glabellar region (frown lines)
- wrinkles on the forehead
- fine lines around the mouth
- periorbital area (crow’s feet)
- The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
- Product composition:
- HA Concentration of 20 mg / ml
- Lidocaine 0.3%
Volume: 1 syringe × 1.0ml per pack
Particle Size: 325 um
Needle: 30G 13mm (Nano-aguja)
Injection Area: Injected at the middle part of the dermis
Storage: Store under 1°C to 30°C
Shelf life: 36 months from the manufacturing date