HyalDew Mid filler is a flexible and adaptable substance that enables cosmetic surgeons to treat the face in its entirety, from the nasogenian furrow to the lip profile.
HyalDew Mid is used to the face to add definition and volume. Having the MCL (Multi-Staged Cross-Linking) technology to build a more stable molecular structure and cross-linking rate in 3 phases, biomacromolecules promote biological safety, biocompatibility, anti-inflammatory properties, and tissue adhesion.
Strengths of HyalDew Mid:
- The series contains four products varying in the HA cross-linking rate and particle size depending on the scope of use.
- Long effect duration due to the unique HA structure
- The innovative technology of 3-staged HA cross-linking results in the unique microbead HA structure
- Hyaldew Mid is perfect for the correction of moderate and deep facial wrinkles. The filler is injected into the middle and deep dermis.
Scope of HyalDew Mid:
- HyalDew Mid is a medium particle size for moderatetodeep wrinkles
- Oral commissures
- Vermillion border
- Nasogenian groove
- Nasolabial folds
- Frown lines, temple areas, eyebrow folds
- Gentle volumization of the face
- Wrinkles on the cheeks
- Medium and deep wrinkles on the face, neck, décolleté
- Marionette lines
- Chin transverse fold
- Lip augmentation, Philtrum
- Wrinkles on the neck
- Backhand padding
- The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
- Product composition:
- HA Concentration of 20 mg / ml
- Lidocaine 0.3%
Volume: 1 syringe × 1.0ml per pack
Particle Size: 325 um
Needle: 27G 13mm (Nano-aguja)
Injection Area: Injected at the middle part of the dermis
Storage: Store under 1°C to 30°C
Shelf life: 36 months from the manufacturing date