|Active ingredients||Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A|
|Application part||Face, neck|
|Appearance||Vacuum-dried white to yellowish powder in a colourless and transparent vial.
When dissolved in physiological saline solution, it transforms into a colourless translucent liquid.
|Packing unit||1 vial|
|Country of origin||Republic of Korea|
Application of METOX 100U
- Lip contouring causes facial asymmetry induced by muscular activation
- The brows and forehead resemble wrinkles.
- the crow’s feet
- the nasolabial folds
- creases around the neck
Benefits of METOX 100U
- Metox has no effect on neighbouring muscles and has no harmful effects.
- expressions on the face
- Minimal discomfort with the injection procedure
- Faster and longer-lasting effect
- Outstanding patient tolerance
- Drug toxicity is consistent from batch to batch.
- Botulinum Toxin Type A* has been shown to have therapeutic equivalence.
METOX 100U effect
- METOX 100 U injections provide a cosmetic effect after 3-7 days.
- The impact lasts for around 6-9 months.
- Because muscle tone is regained over time, 2-3 operations are usually required per year.
METOX 100U special properties
Because all contemporary toxin manufacturers use the old method of lyophilization, there is usually some powder residue on the bottom of each vail. In comparison to other brads, Metox is produced using an improved technology known as vacuum dehydration. As a result, almost no powder residue remains on the bottom of each vial. When diluted, it reduces denaturalization such as foam or molecular breakage.
- Purchase 1-10 ea. of any brand poison and receive the equivalent amount of Saline Water.
- If you buy more than ten units of any brand of poison, you will receive ten units of Saline Water.
There are no reviews yet.