The perfect mix of pharmaceutical ingredients for the best effects on skin.
MISS GISELE helps you have healthy skin by working with Vitamine B12, Succinic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, and other ingredients that work well together to break down fat, provide moisture, and keep your skin in good shape.
Why MISS GISELE?
- Rare side effects
- simple methods
- less pain
- short procedure time.
- MISS GISELE effectively shapes facial line by removing excessive fats
Natural ingredients help to get rid of extra body fat without causing side effects or a “yo-yo” effect.
It melts away extra fats and makes the skin on the face smoother as it hydrates the skin and helps the body make new collagen.
MISS GISELE is a solution that is safer than liposuction and doesn’t hurt to use every day.
Ingredients help to burn fat:
- SUCCINIC ACID : Helps generate heat in the body and burns calories
- GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT: As an excellent blood circulation improvement ingredient, it helps to decrease swelling by removing waste products and toxins.
- ARTICHOKE: Helps to burn fats and calories.
Protocol V Lin ( Face):
Injection Depth : Subcutaneous layer
Point Injection(Distance) : 1cm
Apply : 0.3 ml at each point
Needle : 30G
Interval : 1 week(Recommend 3 – 8 week)
- Trained medical professionals are required to execute the operation.
- The doctor has an obligation to inform the patient of all of the benefits and risks associated with this operation before it is performed.
- If an infection or irritation develops, wait until the symptoms have subsided before using again.
- Sometimes after medical procedures, patients get bruising. (Usually it fades away within a week.)
- Don’t go to the sauna for three days after the surgery.
- For the sake of avoiding inflammation, you should abstain from alcohol and tobacco for a week.
- Patients with nut allergies, aspirin allergies, asthma, drug hypersensitivity, hyperactive/hypoactive thyroid illness, or any other thyroid disorder should not use this medication.
- Sleeping drugs for insomnia, antidepressants, and medication for hepatic insufficiency/liver disease (beta blocker), epilepsy, or porphyria
- because there haven’t been enough experiments looking at possible interactions with MISS GISELE.
- In the case of excessively sagging skin, a lifting operation should precede the procedure in order to restore the skin’s natural elasticity.
- You should get a skin test to be sure there won’t be any reactions.
- As a precaution, double-check that the sterilization process was successful before using.
- To ensure that you are not buying a product that has passed its expiration date, read the label.
- After opening, put the product in the fridge.