When Neotox® is injected into muscles, it stops nerve impulses from reaching those muscles. The muscles that make frown lines work less, making the skin look smoother. Without a muscle beneath it that contracts, it’s hard for the skin to get wrinkles.
The bottle is still full. It has tiny bits of dust that can’t be seen with the naked eye.
-Excellent Effect – Result appreciable improvement
-Simple Procedure – Just by few tiny injections
-Short Treatment – 10 minutes, as short as a tea break
-No Down Time – Resume normal work right away
-Fast Onset- Take only 2 to 3 days to see noticeable effect
Botulium Toxin Type A can be used for more than just cosmetic purposes. It is used to treat benign essential blepharospasm in people who are 18 years old or older. To treat equinus foot deformity caused by spasticity in children with cerebral palsy who are at least 2 years old. And as most people know, Botox is used to temporarily get rid of moderate to severe glabellar wrinkles caused by the corrugators muscle and/or the procerus muscle in adults over the age of 18 but under the age of 65. Most of the time, the vials are kept in a freezer or fridge, and they can be used for up to 24 months.
For blepharospasm, the initial recommended dose is 1.25 to 2.5 U mixed with 1.5 to 3 mL of saline and injected into the medial and lateral pre-tarsal orbicularis oculi of the upper lid and the lateral pre-tarsal orbicularis oculi of the lower lid. For kids with hemiplegic cerebral palsy, the affected gastrocnemius muscle should get a total dose of 4U/kg of body weight. And for people with diplegia, the dose is 6U/kg of body weight, split between both legs. The most that can be given to a patient at one time is 200U. Reconstituted sterile saline for wrinkles around the eyes. 20U is used, and there are more instructions on how to use it for best results. The actual amounts depend on how the client presents themselves.
Blepharospasm’s symptoms should start to show up after three days and reach their peak after three weeks. For children with cerebral palsy, the injection should make them feel better within four weeks. The effects of glabellar wrinkles vary because the dosages are usually made for each person.
There is a chance of reactions at the injection site and effects away from the injection site, such as asthenia, generalised muscle weakness, diplopia, ptosis, dysphagia, dysphonia, dysarthria, urinary incontinence, and trouble breathing. It has been said that serious hypersensitivity is rare. People who already have neuromuscular disorders or corneal exposure and ulceration due to blepharospasm should be careful. Botulinum Toxin Type A should not be given to a patient if they are allergic to any of the ingredients or have neuromuscular junctional disorders or have had bad reactions in the past. They shouldn’t be given to someone who is also getting muscle relaxers or some antibiotics. Also, the real effects of long-term use are not fully studied. As this description doesn’t cover everything, there is also more advice for the specific therapeutic conditions that are mentioned.
In the case of overdose:
In case of an overdose, people have been told that the effects may not happen right away. It is also suggested that the patient be watched for weeks after the event for signs of muscle weakness or paralysis. There is an anti-toxin, but you should be aware that it won’t lessen the effects that are already happening.
Volume :100 units
Manufacturer : South Korea
- These are the things that make up 100 units of Neotox:
- Clostridium botulinum toxin A is the main thing in it.
- In each vial, there are 100 units of clostridium botulinum toxin A.
- Human albumin and sodium chloride are some of the other ingredients.
Here’s how 100 units of Neotox look and what’s in their packaging:
- This medicine comes in a clear, colourless vial with a white powder that has been freeze-dried.
- When this medicine is mixed with saline solution, the solution is clear and see-through.
- There are 100 units that come in one vial.
- A glass vial holds this medicine. One vial is in each box.
Since 100 units of Neotox are a prescription drug, it is unlikely that you will keep 100 units of Neotox directly. But 100 units of Neotox should be kept in the ways described below. For your information, the following is given.
- Don’t let a child get their hands on this medicine.
- Don’t use this medicine after the expiration date on the outside box and on the label of the vial.
- Keep the vials in the fridge at 2 to 8°C until they are used.
- To dissolve this freeze-dried drug, you will need to use sterile physiological saline without a preservative.
- The vial must be thrown away if the diluent can’t be put into it in a vacuum.
- Use the medicine right away after it has dissolved.
- If the solution isn’t used right away, it’s up to the user to decide when and how to store it. In general, the temperature shouldn’t go above 2 to 8°C for more than 24 hours. Do not freeze the medicine that has been mixed.
There are no reviews yet.