Regenovue Fine, which is part of the NEOGENESIS product line, is great for smoothing out facial and neck creases. The item is renowned for its superior quality and safety.
- It has a monophasic structure that is extremely stable.
- Cross-linked molecules guarantee a natural correction (ideally smooth skin).
- The gel has the lowest endotoxin concentration.
- One of the product’s components facilitates painless procedures. In the event of an allergic reaction to this anesthetic, it is possible to choose a product containing simply hyaluronic acid.
- The result lasts up to 1 year.
Regenovue Fine is used to fill in fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck. It eliminates even fine wrinkles around the eyes. It is highly effective at repairing nasolacrimal grooves. It is injected into the dermis’s outermost layers. The gel has a high degree of flexibility and is easily distributed throughout the skin’s layers. Use restrictions for the product. There are contraindications to contour correction using fillers. Procedures are restricted during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as for patients with compromised immune systems and acute chronic diseases. In the event that the skin is damaged in the injection location, injections can be administered after skin recovery.
Composition: The product is distributed in the form of a gel-filled syringe. It includes a 24 mg/ml concentration of hyaluronic acid. 12% cross-linked BDDE Lidocaine. It is finished using needles: 2x 30G