CE Certified Product
Sosum S is a highly cross-linked, stabilized hyaluronic acid (HA)-based filler. Fillers from Sosum have exceptional density, viscosity, and elasticity. The reaction of HA cross-linking is conducted at low temperatures, which enables the formation of dense, densely packed HA gels. After the cross-linking reaction, HA is purified in two steps to reduce the level of residual BDDE. Due to HA’s greater resistance to degradation, a high cross-linking rate assures a longer duration of impact. Zero residual BDDE and low endotoxin levels reduce the likelihood of allergic responses and other complications following the treatment. Low injection force of the HA gel ensures painless and uniform filler distribution during injection.
Strengths of Sosum:
The line offers three items with various HA gel grain sizes based on application.
- no allergic reactions and other side effects due to the zero level of residual BDDE
- nonanimalderived HA
- proven safety (toxicity tests)
- proven effectiveness (based on the survey on the 8th and 24th weeks after the injection procedure)
- finelydivided gel structure makes the procedure painless and reduces the risk of postinjection edema and bruises
- high rate of HA crosslinking and dense gel structure minimize the risk of lump formation
- longlasting esthetic effect due to the high viscosity of the gel
Sosum S is good for filling in fine lines and superficial wrinkles. Injecting the filler into the upper (superficial) dermis.
Scope of Sosum S:
- forehead and glabellar lines
- fine perioral lines
- periorbital area (crown’s feet)
- neck lines
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml
2 syringes × 1.0 ml per pack
Needle size: 27G, 29G
There are no reviews yet.