A dermal filler known as Chaeum Premium 2 can be used to smooth out moderate to severe wrinkling.
Dermal filler Chaeum Premium 2 contains lidocaine for painless injections and has a low viscosity. When compared to the other items in this range, it has the smallest particles because it was made using cross-linking 3D technology. It’s perfect for restoring youth to skin that’s just starting to show its age. The Hyaluron pen is compatible with this filler.
Benefits of The Chaeum Premium 2:
- High stage purification of hyaluronic acid
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
Where can I use The Chaeum Premium 2?
- Wrinkles on the forehead
- Fine lines around the eyes
- Small wrinkles on thin skin
What’s inside: The Chaeum Premium 2, 20mg/mL. Lidocaine, 3mg/mL. 2 syringe/1.1ml 27G x 4 pcs
Made in Korea.
best to use with 27G needle
HA 20mg/ml Lidocaine 0.3%
There are no reviews yet.